- BS in applied economics from the university of San Francisco
- MBA (executive international program) from St.Louis university
- Board membership: mortgage bankers association of America; Financial market association, world affairs council and economic education
- Speaking engagements and publications cv: furnished upon request
- Global risk management
- Best practice awareness
- Strategic leadership and decisiveness
- Strong business acumen
- Financial product knowledge
- Develop people and build teams
- Accountable for delivery of international financial solutions to corporations along with oversight of market and operational risks.
- Responsible for daily sales volumes often exceed $1 billion.
- Lead teams in foreign exchange, domestic and international fixed income and e-cash.
- Managed strategic direction for $6 billion investment portfolio.
- Conduct seminars for industry executives on accounting issues, asset securitization, debt issuance, balance sheet restructuring and asset-liability management.
- Build loan servicing brokerage department.